Thursday, November 20, 2014

Lessons Learned From A Life Well Lived (The Legacy of Vera Brand), Pastor Mark Brand, November 16, 2014

Dear Friends, 

We will hold the funeral service for my mother, Vera Mae Puckett Brand), at the High Point Pentecostal Church in Paducah, Kentucky (6165 Noble Rd. Paducah, KY 42001) on Monday, November 24th at 2pm. Her committal service and internment will take place at the Sunset Hill Cemetery in Glen Carbon, Illinois (50 Fountain Drive, Glen Carbon, IL 62034) at midday on Tuesday, November, 25th. 

After Mom went to be with Jesus early Sunday morning, as I was getting ready to go to church, I sensed the Holy Spirit prompting me to talk about the most important things she had taught me in a message entitled, "Lessons Learned From A Life Well Lived). I would have posted this earlier, but for some reason the audio and video were out of sync. I pray it is a blessing and an inspiration to you.

On behalf of our entire family, I want to thank you for your outpouring of love and honor for Mom. We love you and feel your prayers...!



No comments:

Post a Comment