Saturday, January 13, 2007

New blog format

The server I use to host this blog (blogger.com) just upgraded my blog to their new format this morning. The “look and feel” of this page may change a bit over the next few days while I figure out the new programming language they have implemented, so please be patient with me while I fiddle around with it a bit. The new system does have several advantages to it that will enable me to post more regularly, so it should be worth the effort. It will even allow me to post from my cell phone, including photos! That should be fun when I travel to Peru next month for a Pastor’s Conference.

Last night, we had a great time at the family game night in the Performing Arts Center, with lots of requests to do it again, soon. I’ll try to post some photos soon.

It’s a cold, wet, rainy day here in Dallas, with a major ice-storm moving in upon the city, but a blessed day anyway…!

Blessings!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment