Saturday, January 26, 2008

More Promiseland TV Broadcasts

Here a are a couple of more recent broadcasts from the Promiseland Television Network. In the first, Teresa and I host the Promiseland Live! telecast. In the first half of the broadcast, I share thoughts about the way Jesus delivers us from shame. In the second half of the broadcast, Teresa shares a message about what it means to follow Jesus with all our hearts.



In the second broadcast, I join Mike and Hazel Simons for the last hour and share some thoughts about revival.

1 comment:

  1. Thank God for you all.
    I am new to the Dallas area from Wisconsin.
    It great to know that you all PREACH THE WORD!
    I do give to your ministries in that I know you are doing GOD'S WORK AMEN!
    Linda from Arlington.

    ReplyDelete