Thursday, January 18, 2007

The next 72 hours...!

I woke up at about 4:30am this morning with a fresh conviction in my heart regarding the importance of the last three of our 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting. If you have not yet participated in our fast this year, I urge you to prayerfully consider doing so for some period of time and in some way during the next 72 hours. I believe today, tomorrow, and Saturday are going to be key days in prayer to unlock our destiny and break bondages in our lives. I also urge you to attend at least one of our 7pm evening prayer sessions tonight through Saturday in the main worship center on our Hillcrest Church campus.

Let’s believe God together for great things…and for a deep encounter with His healing presence and power this Sunday as we welcome the ministry of Evangelist Billy Gibson and his wife, Marsha. While Billy recently ministered on a series of Wednesday nights in our Chapel of the Holy Spirit, many lives were deeply touched.

Remember, this is a Year of Jubilee for Hillcrest Church…!

Pastor Mark

P.S. For more information on fasting, click on "Fasting" link in the right column of this blog to be taken to a summary of such posts here.

P.P.S A little earlier today, I stumbled onto the last part of a video interview on the subject of fasting this morning with Pastor Jentzen Franklin of Free Chapel Church in Gainesville, Georgia. When I read Pastor Franklin’s book, Fasting: The Private Discipline That Brings Public Rewards, many, many months ago, it powerfully impacted my life. From what I understand, the interview I saw this morning will be aired again tonight at 10pm Dallas time on the Daystar Television Network. If you do not have Daystar’s channel on your television, you can watch it live via the internet by clicking here. Beginning tomorrow, it should also be posted in a video archive here.

No comments:

Post a Comment