Friday, December 29, 2006

Merry Christmas ... and how do you like the new look?

Trust you are having a great holiday season. Teresa, I, and the children have had a wonderful time, thanks in part to the very generous outpouring of presents from you, our church family! We appreciate that so very, very much and pray God blesses you for it!

Now that the holidays are almost over, I will soon get back to blogging.

For now, I have just been tinkering around a bit with the page layout of this blog, trying three columns instead of the old, two-column format. (That's my hidden "geek" coming out...!)

What do you think? Is it easier to read the old way or this new way?

Take a moment to let me know by clicking on "Comments" at the end of this post.

Blessings!

Mark

P.S. If you are interested in technical matters, Pam Blackstone's Random Byte's page entitled, Build a Three-Column Blogger Template gave me the step-by-step intructions I needed to convert this page, along with some downloaded code from Dutchman Thur Broeders' 3 Column Layout Showcase and Minima 3 Col page.

No comments:

Post a Comment