Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Listen to Luke chapter two

This coming Sunday, I am going to be preaching a message entitled, "Simeon's Song," taken from the prophetic praise uttered by an elderly man who was waiting at the Temple the day Jesus was circumcised. This episode is part of the Gospel of Luke, chapter two. You can listen to this passage online for free by clicking here. This particular version of the audio Bible is my favorite. I find I can actually listen to it and follow it.

You need to download and install the free, Realplayer by clicking here if you have not already done so. Please note that there are two versions of Realplayer, one is free and the other one must be purchased. The link I have just provided you should take you directly to the free player download. For more information, check out Realplayer's website by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment